Exact PipeCut+Bevel 220 Pro Series
Cut and bevel cast iron pipes up to 220 mm (8.7″) OD
Truly powerful PipeCut+Bevel 220 Pro Series is the machine you want to choose for pipe cutting jobs where you need to cut and bevel cast iron & plastic pipes and/or be able to adjust the cutting depth for any pipe materials.
This pipe saw is suitable for pipe sizes up to 220 mm in OD (8.7″). For larger pipes, please see our PipeCut+Bevel 360 Pro Series.
This machine has a double-functionality that can be used for cutting and beveling or only for cutting.
In addition to the same features of the regular PipeCut model, this PipeCut+Bevel 220 Pro Series has added benefits thanks to the cutting depth adjustment feature, diamond cut bevel disc and the special blade guard for it.
When using as Cut+Bevel, you can cut and bevel
- Cast iron & nodular cast ductile pipes
- Different kinds of plastic pipes
- When using for cutting and beveling, you get a nice clean cut with a 15° bevel
When using as Cutting only, you can cut
- Stainless steel & steel pipes (with separately orderable blade)
- Cast iron & ductile pipes (with separately orderable blade)
- All soft materials such as plastics, aluminum, copper etc. (with separately orderable blade)
- When using for cutting only, you get an accurate & smooth cut end
Do you need optional extras?
- This machine is primarily designed for cutting and beveling purpose, and for that reason the standard equipment does not include the cutter blades. If you want to use this machine for only cutting of various materials listed above, the suitable blades are ordered separately.
- If you want to have cast iron & plastic debris immediately cleaned – you can separately order BGTVP SMALL – blade guard with vacuum connection attachment.
The standard eqipment
- Exact PipeCut+Bevel 220 Pro Series pipe saw with Cut+Bevel Diamond disc installed
- Shoulder bag
- Pipe support x 4 pcs
- Hex socket key 5 mm and 2 mm fitted to the machine