Exact PipeCut AIR 360
Pneumatic Pipe Cutting Machine
A completely pneumatic pipe saw In Exact family. It is designed mainly for to be used to cut assembled pipes in a ditch, but it can be also used on the pipe supports like any other Exact pipe saw.
This pneumatic pipe cutting machine has been designed and developed for the main purpose of cutting cement lined cast iron pipe material for repair and maintenance applications in the water utility market sector.
The market demand behind it’s introduction onto the market was for an Air driven saw that cuts this type of pipe material in a fixed position underground with the pipe encapsulated with water.
The PipeCut Air 360 model meets these demands and has been enthusiastically received by utility companies from the date of it’s official launch.
In addition our PipeCut Air 360 offers users the opportunity to cut plastic pipe material and for cutting steel pipes albeit the latter having a short lifetime of the saw blade before it becomes blunt and requires to be sharpened or replaced.
For greater cutting depth, there is an option to purchase 180 mm blades.
- Diamond X180 disc for pneumatic cast iron pipe cutting
- Cermet 180 saw blade for pneumatic stainless steel pipe cutting
- ALU 180 saw blade for pneumatic plastics and aluminum pipe cutting
- PipeCut AIR 360
- Wrench with push stick
- A small funnel to fit into the oil inlet hole
- 5mm Allen Key for the oil port
Optional extra: Cut and Bevel mechanism
Depth adjusting mechanism, empower your AIR 360 machine unlocking new features:
- Cut and Bevel function in one process. A new diamond disc invented for this purpose.
- Get more steel pipe cuts. Significantly increased blade lifetime for the new 130 mm saw blade we invented for this purpose.
Not included in the packet
- Air swivel connection
- Saw blade or diamond disc
- Air tool oil VGA 32